[Histonet] blood vessel staining?

Wright, Barbara (SPRI 2) barbara.wright2 <@t> dnax.org
Tue Mar 23 16:59:33 CST 2004

Try using rat anti-mouse CD31 (MEC13.3) from Pharmingen/BD.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sylvia Poulos [mailto:spoulos <@t> saa.ars.usda.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 2:46 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] blood vessel staining?

Hi all,
I've got some formalin fixed paraffin embedded mouse tissue.  Any idea of
something I could do to stain capillaries in these?  Someone here mentioned
mason's trichrome.  Any thoughts are always welcome. Thanks! Sylvia

Sylvia P. Poulos
USDA-ARS-Animal Physiology Research Unit
Athens, GA 30605
706-583-8279
706-542-0399 (fax)