[Histonet] Re: Please help with me--routine immunofluorescent staining on kidney specimens

yichao wu yichaowu <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:52:12 CST 2004

Dear Dr. Callis,

Thank you very much! And could you kindly suggest me that what kind of
FITC-labelled primary antibodies to IgG and IgA etc should be applied on
renal frozen sections?

Are F(ab'2)  antibodies preferred than IgG fraction?

Is methanol caused the autofluorescence or unproper fluorescence in
glomerular capillaries?

Thank you.

Yichao WU