[Histonet] xylene substitute

Kevin Oakley hemo_de_2000 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 09:47:16 CST 2004

Dear Eddie,

Hi, I am with Scientific Safety Solvents and saw your post. We make a
xylene substitute, called Hemo-De. If you are intrested we can fax you a
brochure and our MSDS sheet about our product. If you would like to
talk to us direct you can e-mail me back at hemo_de_2000 <@t> yahoo.com, or
call 1-800-355-3689. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Caroline Gruslin

anita dudley <azdudley <@t> hotmail.com> wrote:eddie, we use richard allans clearrite on our H&E stainer with very good
results. anita providence hosp. mobile al