[Histonet] AO parts and Histology equipment manuals

Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Tue Mar 16 14:00:37 CST 2004

Hi Donna,
      The AO, American Optical, Reichert, Leitz, B&L, Wild  and Jung are
all companies that are now known as Leica-Microsystems.
      The "855" is the freezing cabinet of the 975C Cryostat from our old
AO company.  This cryostat was manufactured from 1981 through 1989 and will
need 14970000 Cryo Lubricant and 14021608292 Knife 120mm (old #942 round
back knife). I can supply you with a copy of the operators manual if you
will contact me with a phone number and address.
Best regards,
Don

Don Birgerson
Leica Microsystems
Technical Assistance Center
Don.Birgerson <@t> Leica-Microsystems.Com
1-800-248-0123  ext 5918

                      Djemge <@t> aol.com
                      Sent by:                              To:       histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
                      histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouth        cc:
                      western.edu                           Subject:  [Histonet] AO parts and Histology equipment manuals

                      03/16/2004 10:04 AM

Hi all, this is my first time adding a message. Does anyone know where I
can
find AO microtome and cryostat parts? Also is there a place on-line to
obtain
manuals for some of the AO and other histology equipment? I specifically
need
a copy of a manual for an old AO 855 cryostat. The one I will soon be using
needs some oiling, greasing, and overall attention.
Thank you for your help,
Donna