[Histonet] Leica RM 2025 Knife Holder

Herrington, Vicki vherrington <@t> sumterregional.org
Tue Mar 16 08:53:25 CST 2004

I am trying to locate a Leica RM 2025 knife holder for low-profile blades.
This is the one that has screws on the front plate for tightening and a
lever on the right to release the blade.  If you have an old one for sale,
or can tell me where I might find used microtome parts, I'd would appreciate
it!

Thanks,
Vicki Herrington, M.S.
AP Department Director
Sumter Regional Hospital
Americus, GA  31709
PH:  229-931-1150

Note: The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
other use of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly
the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting this
message, any attachments, and all copies and backups from your computer. If
you have received this communication in error and are unable to reply to
this message, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at (229)
931-1380. Thank you. Sumter Regional Hospital