[Histonet] old equipment manuals

Barbara Stancel stancelb <@t> msn.com
Wed Mar 10 09:21:42 CST 2004

Dear Histonetters,

While cleaning out the back of my filing cabinet, I came across some old
equipment manuals. The equipment is looooong gone, but the packrat in me has
been keeping the manuals….for nostalgia’s sake.  But I just can’t keep
everything.

If any one would like these old manuals, please contact me off the HISTONET.
First come. First serve.

1 Minotome (microtome-cryostat) Installation, operation and service manual.
Damon/IEC 1975
2.Leitz Rotary Microtomes and Cryostat parts list
3. International Model CTD Microtome-Cryostat IEC
4. Autotechnicon MONO/DUO illustrated parts breakdown
5. Autotechnicon MONO/DUO combination manual for the operation of both
	Technical publication No. TA1-0225-00  Sept 1971
6. Autotechnicon Ultra II System  Hardback manual 1978

Please don’t make me trash them.

Histologically yours,

Barbara