[Histonet] Faster luxol fast blue

Barbara Stancel stancelb <@t> msn.com
Tue Mar 9 14:09:51 CST 2004

We preheat 45 ml of LFB for 20 seconds at full power in our microwave, place
the slides in the stain and place in a 68C oven for 30 minutes. The rest of
the stain is as printed in most manuals. Always works. Pathologists happy.

Histologically yours,

Barbara

Eastern Laboratory, Pathology
Athens, Georgia  30604