[Histonet] Speed Up Luxol Fast Blue Stain?

Steven E. Slap siksik03 <@t> comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 11:01:10 CST 2004

Dear HistoNetters

Jorddan, if you have access to a laboratory
microwave, you can preheat the Luxol fast blue
solution to 60°C, then place your slides in the
preheated solution and microwave at 60°C for 2
hours.  Use stirring or agitation.

best regards,
Steven Slap
Microwave Consultant