[Histonet] Shur/Mark cassette engraver

Pizi, Dave Dave.Pizi <@t> carolinashealthcare.org
Mon Mar 8 11:15:18 CST 2004

Dr. Bansal

We have 2 Shurmark cassette engravers and we have pretty good luck with
Richard Allan cassettes.  It sounds like the stop that the cassette rests
against when they are being labeld needs adjusting.  Also a new sytlus makes
the numbers and letters crisp and easier to read.

Dave Pizi
Carolinas HealthCare System
Charlotte, NC