[Histonet] Advice.

Jack England joeamateur <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:05:39 CST 2004

I'm with Jackie on the freeze/thaw thing. I worked in antibody manufacturing
for several years, and while it was common to store antibodies frozen
(generally -20 C), the critical thing we tried to avoid was multiple
freeze/thaw cycles. We started to see fracturing of the antibodies after
about 3-5 freeze/thaw cycles as well. So, I'd certainly recommend
aliquotting, *especially* if you've got a small amount of customized Ab
(monoclonal, custom conjugate, etc.) that you're using.

--Aloha to all,
Jack England