[Histonet] Emergency manual Moderation of all posts to Histonet

Herb Hagler hagler.herb <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Wed Jun 30 11:37:11 CDT 2004

Thanks for your patience. Linda and I are now in manual moderation mode
so that we can break the cycle that the list server got into.
We will run this way until the loop quiets down.  Please keep you
postings to a minimum over the next few days as we have to manually
approve each posting.

Please remember that you do not use the list server to control your
subscription.  You must go to the web site for changes to your
subscriptions.

If you put unsubscribe in the subject line it just adds to the problem.

Thanks,
The Admins.....Herb and Linda