[Histonet] Avoiding posting/How to unsubscribe

Bonnie Taylor-Blake bonnie_taylor-blake <@t> med.unc.edu
Wed Jun 30 08:49:17 CDT 2004

If I may suggest, please don't post to the list until the problem with
repetitions gets straightened out.  (And, yes, I realize I've just
added to the problem.  Apologies in advance to all!)

And note, too, that Kathy Abels's e-mail system is responding to *every
message*, even the repeated ones and the requests to unsubscribe, that
comes to her mailbox, which further compounds the problem.

So, let's be patient.  I'm sure our list moderators will set this right
soon.

By the way, not that I'm recommending that anyone unsubscribe, but for
those of you who've recently sent requests to unsubscribe to this list,
please note that instructions on how to properly unsubscribe can be
found here,

Directions on how to work with this list are found at the bottom of
each and every message.

Thanks,
Bonnie Taylor-Blake

Cell & Molecular Physiology