[Histonet] cryosections problem

Gareth Davis mrsgbd2001 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 07:32:41 CDT 2004

I usually use a 6 well culture dish (for rat brains) or a smaller dish for mouse.  I either set the dish on ice, sometimes with a paper towel on top of the ice.  Or, in one lab we had cold plates, which can be ordered from VWR.  They are basically plates with the freezing material inside, and they kept in the freezer until ready to use.  Let me know if this works for you.
Gareth Davis

Inga Hansson <Inga.Hansson <@t> neuro.uu.se> wrote:
Ok.....that was new! How cold do you keep the PBS? Just above freezing?

Thanks a lot!

Inga
--

Inga Hansson