[Histonet] HT(ASCP) Prep class

LaFriniere, Mike michael_lafriniere <@t> memorial.org
Fri Jun 25 10:33:27 CDT 2004

Region III and the Georgia State Society of Histotechnology are planning
a HT (ASCP) readiness class for those who wish to have a review class
prior to the Boards this fall. We are seeking a "head count" of those
who would like to participate, please email me if you would like to
attend. We will not offer this class if we do not have at least 15
participants. If there is interest to this class, it will be on Saturday
August 14th and will be in Atlanta Georgia at LAB MD 1117 Perimeter
Center West, which is near the Perimeter Mall. Instructors will be
Shirley Powell from Mercer University School of Medicine and Carl
Sagasser from Darton College, Albany Georgia. The fee will be $75.00 and
will include lunch. Pre registration will be required, walk-ins will not
be accepted.

You may contact myself email or phone
Michael R. LaFriniere PA, HT(ASCP)
NSH Region III Director
423-495-6117

michael_lafriniere <@t> memorial.org

or

Connie Wavrin, MT(ASCP)
GA President
cwavrin <@t> labmd.org

Any Vendors who wish to participate or advertise at this meeting may
contact Michael
-Printing needs, Lunch sponsors, or generosity will be accepted.
-THIS IS A REGION III FUND RAISER PROJECT FOR RETIRING THE PUERTO RICO
DEBT.