[Histonet] Help with this One PLEASE

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Tue Jun 22 11:58:29 CDT 2004

Hello everyone thought that I would throw a new log on the fire.  We are currently having a dilemma with our send out tests.. My laboratory is wanting to find some way to charge for the time that it takes to package and send out a test.  We are wanting to use a CPT code for this, so that we can track work load accounting,both for the histology area and secretary area.  Any information will be greatly appreciated. Also if you are attaching any costs to this.

Jesus Ellin
Yuma Regional Medical Center