[Histonet] New Motorized Microtomes

Joyce Christopher joyce.christopher <@t> bayercropscience.com
Sat Jun 19 07:28:22 CDT 2004

We have 3 Thermo (Shandon) Electron Finesse.  Love Them.  They have been super
instruments. Had them for 3 years with nothing major repair.

                      histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouth
                      western.edu                           To:       <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
                                                            cc:
                      06/18/2004 04:13 PM                   Subject:  [Histonet] New Motorized Microtomes

We're preparing to purchase another motorized microtome but wish to know
if there are any on the market that surpass Leica?  Our Leicas are like
Ferrari's... they're great when they're running but the repairs are
frequent and costly.

Jack
GHC, Seattle