[Histonet] Re: Has anyone tried this new DAB enhanced kit

Johnson, Teri TJJ <@t> Stowers-Institute.org
Fri Jun 18 13:31:10 CDT 2004

Gayle,

I was looking at the website today to get the Enhanced DAB MSDS because
I am trying the kit.  It looks the new kit (Product #36000) has the
enhanced DAB, but also other ancillary products (everything except the
primary, secondary, and/or tertiary antibodies or reagents) to use for
immunostaining.  The kit I bought has only the enhanced DAB product, no
other reagents.  It looks to me like it's the same DAB in both kits.

Teri Johnson
Managing Director Histology Facility
Stowers Institute for Medical Research
1000 E. 50th St.