[Histonet] salaries

Dawn Cowie dlcowie <@t> prodigy.net
Fri Jun 18 09:06:10 CDT 2004

good morning,
I'm looking for some info on what different facilities are paying histotechs. Our lab is located in the panhandle area of northwest florida. I am having a hard time getting techs interested in relocating to this area. Our pay scale is not in line with the rest of florida (usually the further south you go, the higher the pay). I'm curious to see what others in the surrounding areas are paying their HT's and HTL's. I'm hoping to increase our pay levels, so any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Dawn Cowie HT
Histology Supv
Pensacola Pathologists, P.A.