[Histonet] Used Embedder

Alamillo, Hugo (UMR-Student) hap4f <@t> umr.edu
Wed Jun 16 15:24:35 CDT 2004

To all:

I wonder if anyone out there has a used automated tissue embedder for sale?  Our lab primarily works with amphibian and reptile specimens embedded in wax. Presently we are in the process of outifiting a histology lab to feed our 3D reconstruction projects with samples to reconstruct.

Any suggestions on where to look for one will also be greatly appreciated.

We are also interested in re-sharpening nicked microtome blades.  Does anyone know of a place we could send off our knives for resharpening and average cost of this service?

Thank you,

Hugo Alamillo
Biological Sciences
The University of Missouri-Rolla