[Histonet] Microscope Sign Out Table

Vicki Gauch GauchV <@t> mail.amc.edu
Tue Jun 15 08:30:23 CDT 2004

Does anyone know of a good source for microscope sign out tables?  We
need to renovate our frozen section room which is located in the O.R.
and we are trying to find a solid sign out table for a multi-headed
scope that can sit 3 chairs around it as well.  We'd like something
really sturdy that could be moved at a later date if necessary.
 While I'm at it,,,does anyone know where we could find a photography
set up for the grossing area in our frozen section room also?  We use a
digital camera currently and just want a table with lighting set up to
make it a little easier.
 Thanks in advance for your help...Have a great day !!

Vicki Gauch
Albany Medical Center
Albany, NY