[Histonet] RE: LKB Historange 2218

Lett, Jaclynn LettJ <@t> ent.wustl.edu
Wed Jun 9 13:23:16 CDT 2004

I was hoping someone would be able to help me find an old ball-joint holder (clamp) for an LKB Historange 2218 microtome.  We've been able to use the unit with the standard specimen clamp for some time, but now we need to be able to orient our specimens.  We also need to find a standard knife stage and/or a histoknife (Ralph knife) stage (currently we use a triangular glass knife stage).  Does anyone know of a company that carries parts for these old microtomes?

If anyone can help me with this, please let me know.

Thanks much,

JM Lett
Senior Research Technician, EM Core Facility
Department of Otolaryngology
660 South Euclid Ave., Box 8115
St. Louis, MO 63110

email:  jlett <@t> wustl.edu