[Histonet] Question on disposable blade holder of cryotome

Bartlett, Jeanine JQB7 <@t> CDC.GOV
Mon Jun 7 16:12:44 CDT 2004

What brand and model cryostat do you have?  I would definitely recommend using a disposable system versus a "real" knife.

Jeanine Bartlett
CDC Atlanta

	-----Original Message-----
	From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Ze Lu
	Sent: Mon 6/7/2004 7:48 PM
	To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
	Subject: [Histonet] Question on disposable blade holder of cryotome

	Hello, Histonetfriends,

	We bought a cryotome with blade holder that is not for disposable blade. How much will it cost to buy a disposable blade holder? Anybody konw how often do we need to sharpen the blade? We don't have a sharpener. Anybody know where can we sharpen the blade and how much does it cost? Thanks everyone.

	Ze Lu, Ph.D.
	Optimum Therapeutics, LLC