[Histonet] markers

Horn, Hazel V HornHV <@t> archildrens.org
Thu Jun 3 15:10:09 CDT 2004

We use the STATMARK pens from Statlab and really like them.

Hazel Horn, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Arkansas Children's Hospital

Phone - 501.364.4240
Fax - 501.364.3912

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Vigil,
Debbie (CTMC / CTPA)
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 2:48 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] markers

We have had a sudden problem with our markers.
All of a sudden the ink is washing off of our cassettes.
We had that problem a while back and found out it was our cassettes. The
surface was too smooth.  But we currently use two different vendors for
our cassettes.  We have tried several different markers but the same
thing is happening.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

We have tried secureline, staedtler, and moist mark.

Thank You in advance.

under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the