[Histonet] quick release clamp

nperson211 <@t> comcast.net nperson211 <@t> comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 14:26:54 CDT 2004

Histonetters!!!
I am desperately seeking an Accu-cut quick release clamp with an adapter for use in an A/O 820 microtome.  Is that asking too much?  Evidently Sakura-Fintek no longer manufactures these gems, and offer no substitute.  I know that I am searching for a clamp for a VERY OLD microtome, but it still works well and research folk always get as much use from something as possible.
If anyone can offer suggestions or has the object in question, I would be very pleased to hear from you.
Thanks very much,
Nancy Lemke
Hermelin Brain Tumor Center
Henry Ford Hospital