[Histonet] TRAP staining

Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Tue Jun 1 12:38:02 CDT 2004

As Patsy mentioned, I've had continuing successful TRAP staining on
formalin fixed (24-48 hours), Formic acid decalcified mouse legs (6 hours
decal) - and since I am on a learning curve - the same protocol does NOT
work with HcL decalcification - although I must admit, I don't know why.

Jackie O'Connor
Abbott Laboratories
Discovery Chemotherapeutics

"Patsy Ruegg" <pruegg <@t> colobio.com>