[Histonet] NO CHROMIX

Atoska S. Gentry gentras <@t> vetmed.auburn.edu
Wed Jul 28 15:23:00 CDT 2004

Hello,  are any of you familiar with Godax Laboratories' NO CHROMIX? It's a
metal free substitute for dichromates in sulfuric acid used for acid
cleaning glassware. I'm wondering is there ever a point after repeat
regeneration that it needs to be discarded? Or can one continue use as long
as each addition of NO CHROMIX crystals renders the stale/discolored
solution, crystal clear? Just checking to find out if it's already been
established or if it's another experiment I need to conduct. Thanks, Atoska

Atoska S. Gentry B.S., HT(ASCP)
Research Assistant III
Scott-Ritchey Research Center
College of Veterinary Medicine
Auburn University, AL  36849
Phone# (334)844-5579  Fax# (334)844-5850