[Histonet] practical exam clarification?

JCarpenter764 <@t> aol.com JCarpenter764 <@t> aol.com
Tue Jul 27 13:09:36 CDT 2004

Can someone please help with this one?  My supervisor told me that  when
collecting my tissue I was suppose to cut it by myself... Now, i understand  that
i have to cut the tissue after processing it and embedding it, but she told
me i had to cut it from the initial tissue source like our pathologists and our
 PA'S do.  For example, if i needed a piece of uterus, after the case is
signed out, i had to cut sections from that uterus.  Can someone help i'm  sooooo
confused and i want to make sure i'm doing the right thing.  Thanks  Jennell