[Histonet] Re:How to unsubscribe from Histonet etc.

LINDA MARGRAF LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com
Thu Jul 22 13:25:53 CDT 2004

Dear Charlene (and other Histonetters);
To unsubscribe from the list you need to go to the Histonet server
internet page
(this address is at the bottom of all Histonet messages). At the bottom
of this server page is an area for Histonet subscribers. Enter your
email address in the field at the bottom and select "unsubscribe or
edit.." (Don;t use the area for administrators). The next field  will
ask you for your password. Once your password is entered you can edit
your address, switch to digest mode, unsubscribe etc. If you don't
remember your password you can request it from this site also.  Let me
know if you have problems.
Linda M
Histonet administrator

>>> "Henry, Charlene" <Charlene.Henry <@t> STJUDE.ORG> 7/22/2004 11:31:15 AM

Please tell how to unsubscribe. I'm going on vacation and will be
turning on my "Out of Office" message. I have tried to unsubscribe to
no
avail.

Charlene