[Histonet] (Histonet) Sakura Auto Stainer

Charles Scouten cwscouten <@t> myneurolab.com
Wed Jul 21 14:26:25 CDT 2004

Why not look for a stainer with 44 baths. myNeurolab.com offers the most versatile Tissue stainer in TST 44. it comes with 44 baths and will allow you to do up to 400 slides per minute. You can obtain more information about this product at the followign link.

http://www.myneurolab.com/myneurolab/mnl_products_detail.asp?idproduct=545201&catdesc=Histology+Equipment&CatThreeID=648&CatOneID=4&subcatdesc=Tissue+Staining&idsubcategory=192

If you have any question or would like a demonstration please contact us.

Cordially,
Charles W.  Scouten, Ph.D.
myNeuroLab.com
5918 Evergreen Blvd.