[Histonet] Blood vessel antibodies for rabbit models

Flynn, Evelyn Evelyn.Flynn <@t> childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 21 12:58:11 CDT 2004

Dear Zarana,
     Some years ago I purchased a polyclonal goat anti-human Factor VIII (von Willebrand)
which cross-reacted with rabbit, from Incstar Corporation.  The staining with FFPE
sections was very satisfactory.  However, I have been unable to purchase more from
this company, and I would love to find a new supplier.

Regards,
Evelyn

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of degaboh <@t> rice.edu
Sent: Tue 7/20/2004 5:20 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Blood vessel antibodies for rabbit models

 Hello all,

I'd like to use rack the brains of all you histonetters. Can anyone
recommend antibodies to CD31 and/or CD34 that can be used in rabbit models?
Or, can anyone recommend other antibodies for blood vessels that can be used
in rabbit models?  I'm having a hard time finding these.

Thanks!

Zarana Patel
degaboh <@t> rice.edu