[Histonet] Oil of wintergreen

Jason.Wiese <@t> med.va.gov Jason.Wiese <@t> med.va.gov
Wed Jul 21 11:02:02 CDT 2004

Wintergreen Oil can be purchased from
Lorann Oils, Inc.
4518 Aurelius
Lansing, MI  48910

Or do a search for Lorann Gourmet...

Sorry no phone number...

Jason Wiese, HT(ASCP)
VHAROS Histology
913 Garden Valley Blvd
Roseburg, OR  97470
(541)-440-1000  x44751

-----Original Message-----
From: Leah Cox [mailto:leahcox27 <@t> yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 7:52 AM
To: Dorothy.L.Webb <@t> HealthPartners.Com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Oil of wintergreen

I've seen that oil in natural food stores and some vitamin stores. If you
live near one that sells tinctures and oils, the clerk there can help you.
Also, if you do a search for it on line, a whole bunch of internet retail
sites sell it.

Leah

Dorothy.L.Webb <@t> HealthPartners.Com wrote:

Does anyone know where oil of wintergreen can be purchased? The PA's at our
facility used to use this product in the morgue to take care of odors while
working on an autopsy. I cannot locate the product and was wondering if
anyone could help me or what else is recommended? This is not an area that
I am familiar with and am fairly new to my position here!! Thanks ahead of
time for any and all help!!

Dorothy Webb
Regions Hospital
St.Paul, Mn.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, please
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the HealthPartners Support Center by telephone at (952) 967-6600.
You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.