[Histonet] Automatic Slide Labelers

Bauer, Karen Bauer.Karen <@t> mayo.edu
Wed Jul 21 09:46:45 CDT 2004

Hello Histonet,

I would like some feedback on automatic slide labelers.  I wish to know what
people are using and the pros and cons of certain brands.  I would be
interested in one that's adaptable to our CoPath system and not too large.
We have space issues, but could squeeze one in next to our accessioning
computer.  Got one that you love?  I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks in advance...

Karen Bauer HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology
Luther Hospital
Eau Claire, WI

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message,
including any attachment, is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.   Thank you.