[Histonet] Costing for TMA

Thom Jensen tissuearray <@t> hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 15:55:39 CDT 2004

   I  don't  know if anyone has tracked the time and cost for cutting TMA
   blocks.   I  think  the price would depend on the quality of the array
   blocks.   Some are constructed well and some are not.  I have seen and
   cut  many  different types and found it hard to justify an exact time.
   But   I  am  a  very  skilled  array  technician  and  would  consider
   independently contracting for cutting array blocks.

   My  website  below is  helpful  for those who would like to learn more
   about array construction techniques.

   Thom Jensen

   For   more   information   on  Tissue  Microarray  instruction  visit:
   arrayworkshop.com

   >From: "Angela Bitting" <akbitting <@t> geisinger.edu>
   >To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
   >Subject: [Histonet] Costing for TMA
   >Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:50:40 -0400
   >
   >Has  anyone  calculated the tech time it takes to cut slides from TMA
   blocks?

   >IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents
   attached to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged.
   It  is  intended  solely  for the addressee. Access to this message by
   anyone  else  is  unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
   any  disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted
   to  be  taken, in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
   you  have received this message in error, please delete all electronic
   copies  of  this  message  (and the documents attached to it, if any),
   destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately
   by replying to this email. Thank you.