[BULK] - [Histonet] thick and thin sections

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> polysciences.com
Fri Jul 16 09:23:32 CDT 2004

One other issue is overfilling the cassettes during embedding and having an
excess of rounded paraffin sticking up above the rim.  As this is more
rounded it will allow the block to slip and not fit well in the chuck.  Look
at the back and be sure the paraffin is level across the cassette back as
well as full only to the rim.

Thanks,

Pam Marcum