[Histonet] Mohs Histotech; Xylene substitute

Michael Todd mtodd <@t> medscape.com
Fri Jul 9 14:09:24 CDT 2004

I am opening a Mohs laboratory in Northern Virginia, just outside
Washington DC, and need some help.

1.  I need a Histotech, either PT or FT.  Beginning September, 2004.

2.  I have been following the conversation about xylene substitutes -
 and from what I gather, they can do a good job.  I am wondering if
anyone has used "Slide Brite."  What the sales rep tells me sounds
great, but can anyone speak from their own experience?

Thanks
Mike Todd
Skin Cancer Center of Northern Virginia

Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
http://www.medscape.com