[Histonet] weird brownish stuff in AEC slides

SMITH,REBEKAH FELICIA rockbeki <@t> ufl.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:19:58 CDT 2004

I will try cooling the AEC a bit. I  probably am using a kinda
high concentration of eNOS antibody (10 ug antibody/ per 1ml goat
serum), but when I try lower concentrations (I've tried 5ug,
2ug,2.5 ug,.25 ug, and .025 ug), I get too little staining. There
is definitely a lot of peroxidase already present in this tissue,
so I've been blocking for 1 hour in 1:10 30% peroxide to
methanol.