[Histonet] An explanation of The Histonet Mail Loop

Pamela Marcum mucram11 <@t> earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 09:12:17 CDT 2004

Herb and Linda,

Thank you  for getting us all back online and our e-mail in boxes clear
again.  The service  provided by HistoNet is appreciated very much.  I am
sure we often drive you up the proverbial wall with our failures to
unsubscribe and leave these out of office replies.  You are very patient
and supply us with a very good forum for discussion.  Education and a place
to ask questions is so important to all of us we sometimes take it for
granted until it has a problem.

Thanks Again,
Pam Marcum