[Histonet] Fw: Histology Position

MARILYN MCDONALD kildee6093 <@t> msn.com
Sat Jan 31 12:31:18 CST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Marilyn McDonald<mailto:m.mcdonald <@t> gipath.com>
To: kildee6093 <@t> msn.com<mailto:kildee6093 <@t> msn.com>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 4:42 PM
Subject: Fw: Histology Position

----- Original Message -----
From: Marilyn McDonald<mailto:m.mcdonald <@t> gipath.com>
To: Histonet-requests <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:Histonet-requests <@t> listsutsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:58 PM
Subject: Histology Position

January 29, 2004

GI Pathology Partners, PLLC is presently looking to fill a full time Histology position. Applicants desired are HT (ASCP) certified or eligible, dependable, flexible in scheduling demands, adept in all aspects of routine Histology inclusive of Frozen sections and willing to work in a fast paced,same-day turn-around-time based business.
Our staff of 6, soon to be 7, Pathologists are Board Trained GI Pathologists, dedicated to our Client's and patient's needs as well as ours.  Continuing Education is fully supported and encouraged.
GI Pathology provides excellent benefits; 401K, life, health, and dental insurance, cafeteria plan, and
bonus structure. Willing to assist on relocation expenses.
If interested, please mail or e-mail resume to: Histology Dept
                                                                  attn: Marilyn McDonald
                                                                  660 Jefferson Ave.
                                                                  Memphis, TN  38105
                                                                               or