[Histonet] To All Tamtron/PowerPath users

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Fri Jan 30 11:47:07 CST 2004

A new list server was created by my boss Dr. Rod Schmidt with support from the University of Washington.

The PowerPath Mutual Assistance (PPMA) email list is a forum for system
administrators, developers, superusers and users to disucss issues and
solutions related to PowerPath.  We hope it will be a positive forum
and a way for us to share information that will help us all provide
excellent patient care through Pathology informatics.