[Histonet] looking for antibodies :HPL,EBV,AE1 AE3, BER-e P04

GUTIERREZ, JUAN juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org
Thu Jan 29 13:59:11 CST 2004

Hello Josie,  we use Ventana's lyop. EBV cat.#250-2758 with excellent results.  For AE1/AE3 we use keratin(Pan) from Ventana cat.#760-2595 or if you want them separate we also use their products.  We tried using concentrates, but we've got better and more consistent results with their predilutes.  The HPL I run on my DAKO stainer for now, but I'm trying to move all my immunos to the benchmarks.  Not enough time in the day for that, maybe I should get another Benchmark.  The BER-ePO4 we do not have yet.  I'm sure it will be added to our ever increasig inventory(122 and counting).  It might not be much, but for a lab that only has 7,000 surgical specimens a year. it's a lot.  Good luck with your search and sorry about rambling. Take care,

Juan

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Nava, Josefa [mailto:JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org]
	Sent: Wed 1/28/2004 1:34 PM
	To: 'Histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu'
	Subject: [Histonet] looking for antibodies :HPL,EBV,AE1 AE3, BER-e P04

	Hello to Everyone!
	I am looking for antibodies   that will work well with our Ventana Benchmark
	. The antibodies are HPL,  AE1 AE3, EBV and BER-eP04.

	Thank you.

	Josie

	The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.