[Histonet] looking for antibodies :HPL,EBV,AE1 AE3, BER-e P04

Nava, Josefa JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org
Wed Jan 28 13:34:34 CST 2004

Hello to Everyone!
I am looking for antibodies   that will work well with our Ventana Benchmark
. The antibodies are HPL,  AE1 AE3, EBV and BER-eP04.

Thank you.

Josie

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.