[Histonet] Tissue Microarrays.

LD Ridley L.D.Ridley <@t> bham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 10:03:20 CST 2004

Hi Histonetters.
                 I am just seeing how many of you out there currently use tissue microarrays either routinely or for research. We are currently researching paediatric brain tumours and are about to get started on our first 'real' array using the Beecher's TMAinstrument using a normal positive control tissue block for which we have lots and lots of tissue.  I am just seeing if anyone else has a lot of experience with this technique and would like to  discuss any good tips they may have before we take the plunge with our 'precious' research material
Thanks in advance
Lee

Lee Ridley
Research Associate

L.D.Ridley <@t> bham.ac.uk
Cancer Research UK Institute for Cancer Studies
University of Birmingham
Vincent Drive
Edgbaston
Birmingham