[Histonet] peltier vs. refrigeration cold stage for slidingmicrotome

Alan Bright abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Thu Jan 22 05:52:02 CST 2004

Dear Kathy,

We manufacture both systems the two Peltier solid state type, have
cooling outputs for a 30 X 30mm stage is 15watts @ 0ºC & 40 X 40mm stage
is 25 watts @ 0ºC.
The refrigerated Stage type cooling output for a 90 x 130mm stage is 300
watts @ 0ºC decreasing to 125 watts @ -30ºC.

With this information you will need to decide which suits the sizes and
sectioning temperature of the specimens required for sectioning best, If
you require any additional assistance, I will be only to willing to
help.

Best Regards

Alan Bright

Bright Instrument Co.Ltd.