[Histonet] Another embedding query

Barry R Rittman Barry.R.Rittman <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Wed Jan 21 16:12:25 CST 2004

Pam
Shoot the co-worker, keep the molds.
Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of pam
plumlee
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:45 PM
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Another embedding query

Since the subject of embedding styles is being
discussed...I have a new co-worker (great tech with
many years experience), that embeds with small amount
of paraffin in the holding tank and with room temp.
metal molds.  I've tried it and don't like it
much...maybe I just have to get used to it. So far the
only benefit I've seen is a little less paraffin
around the blocks-hey, whats a para-trimmer for?
Anyone practice or tried this method?  Thanks, Pam