[Histonet] Pecam-1 (CD31)

Joanne Mauger MAUGER <@t> email.chop.edu
Tue Jan 20 11:57:20 CST 2004

Hi Loralee,
I have used a rat anti mouse CD31 from Pharmingen(BD Biosciences).Cat. #553370. I use a rabbit anti rat(mouse adsorbed)secondary-biotinylated,from Vector Labs. For retreival, use pepsin at 37C for 20-40 min. depending on fixation. I used the ABC detection from Vector with DAB.
Good luck,
Jo M

>>> "Gehan, Loralee" <Loralee_Gehan <@t> URMC.Rochester.edu> 01/20/04 11:45AM >>>
Has anyone out there come across a CD31 that works in formalin fixed
paraffin embedded mouse tissue?  Any retrieval methods used would help also.

There are about 200 CD31's for human tissue.  Can't seem to find one that
works in mouse.

Thanks a lot.

Loralee Gehan
Orthopaedics Research Lab