[Histonet] Re: Newly designed Labs

Tammy Bailey tbailey <@t> uab.edu
Tue Jan 20 11:08:26 CST 2004

We are in the middle of phase 2 of lab renovations here..We have a 2
Photon Laser Confocal Scope and the "german" plugs and the back up
system are causing us lots of agony!! Make sure your architect
understands your needs and concerns for back up power!!

tam

Tammy M. Bailey
University of Alabama-Birmingham
Histology Analysis Module Manager
Vision Science Research Center
924 18th St. South
Birmingham, AL 35294
205.934.3074
205.934-5725-fax
tbailey <@t> uab.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Linda
Jenkins
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 10:25 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Re: Newly designed Labs

Hi, Frank,
         Based on my previous experience with designing a new lab, the
one
thing we didn't check on was the location of the critical power
outlets.  The electrical people put in the correct number BUT they put
them
all on one wall.  Also, we needed at least one - two more sinks.
         Have fun planning!
         Linda

Linda Jenkins, HT
Clemson University