[Histonet] carryover on slides

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Tue Jan 20 07:40:02 CST 2004

Has anyone ever seen any articles on what is an acceptable rate of carryover
on routine slides?  We have been monitoring our carryover rate and our
pathologists wondered if anyone had ever seen a study on carryover rates.

James R. Vickroy BS, HT (ASCP)
Technical Supervisor, Surgical Pathology
788-4046
vickroy.jim <@t> mhsil.com

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any