[Histonet] CLIA eligible Grossers - What should they be paid?

Cheasty, Sandra SCheasty <@t> ahs.llumc.edu
Mon Jan 19 12:34:29 CST 2004

*	I'm not talking about certified P.A.'s who complete an accredited program and who are capable of doing entire autopsies.

*	I'm talking about CLIA-eligible staff who train on-the-job for grossing that institution's specimens.

*	What should they get paid in comparison to certified histologists at that institution?

*	What if they are certified histologists as well? Should they get paid more than a certified Histologist who doesn't/can't do the grossing?

Any input is most appreciated.

Sandy

Confidentiality Note:

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.