[Histonet] Hope you all aren't freezing in the east!

Therersa Stegall STEGTM <@t> samcstl.org
Fri Jan 16 13:50:52 CST 2004

Lynne:
  Sorry about the possibility of losing your dog and husband.  Cheer
up, this is "abnormal" weather for you, and will likely not last for the
entire winter.  After being stationed at Minot AFB in North Dakota, and
then living in northwestern Minnesota, I find it mildlly amusing that
being cold is national news.  30 to 70 below windchills are par there,
and the kids still stand at the bustops.  We plugged our cars in to keep
the oil from freezing in the motors, and just generally got to like the
folks we lived with a lot because we saw them constantly.  Hope the
weather breaks soon for you all, snot-freezing cold is not pleasant!
Peace,  Terre

>>> "Bell, Lynne" <Lynne.Bell <@t> hitchcock.org> 1/16/2004 12:02:16 PM >>>

Here in central Vermont it was a balmy minus 16 this morning with
about
30 mph winds.  Much warmer than yesterday morning however, which was
minus 27 with 30 mph winds.  My husband is threatening to take the dog
and move to Florida!!

Lynne A. Bell, HT (ASCP)
Central Vermont Hospital
P. O. Box 547