[Histonet] Bone saws

Ford Royer froyer <@t> bitstream.net
Wed Jan 14 15:50:46 CST 2004

In my lab days, we used a Sears Craftsman bench top band saw that one of
the P.A.s bought at a garage sale.  But then, that was in the old days
when there was never any money to buy new equipment for the Histology
Lab.  Times are different now.  Right?  ;-)   Never the less it worked
great and was not difficult to disinfect.

~ Ford
Ford M. Royer, MT(ASCP)
Analytical Instruments, LLC
Minneapolis, MN